This policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give us when you use our website. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page of our website. You should return to this page to ensure you are happy with any changes we make.
What information do we collect?
Usually, you can use this website without being required to give us any information. However you may provide certain information about yourself voluntarily in order that we can contact you.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including e-mail address
• occupation and company details
• interests in order to provide you with details of our products and services
• other information relevant to the recruitment process
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Administrative record keeping
• to improve our services
• send information to you which you may find of interest
• recruitment purposes
• to pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our legal obligations If you have supplied contact details we may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by advising us via email or in writing. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, you will be asked to indicate whether you do or do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously not objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic procedures to protect the information we hold.
Any links to external websites are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the information which you provide. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit